- Project Name Residential Building
- Category Concerte Testing & Building Survey
- Date 2021-06-22
In-situ & laboratory tests performed to check if the existing villa can bear additional floors
Concrete and steel survey throughout in-situ and laboratory testing to check the quality of material followed by structural design verification for foundations, slabs and columns.
- Concrete Coring ( Slab, beams, columns and foundation )
- Carbonation tests on core specimens
- Schmidt Hammer test
- Ultrasonic test ( Compressive strength & crack detection)
- Steel bar detection by Covermeter scanning test
- Removal of steel bars for Tensile, bending and rebending tests
All tests are performed in accordance to ASTM standards.